Saturday 16 May 2015

Balotelli thanks Gerrard for 'amazing and unforgettable experience' in letter


Mario Balotelli has penned an open letter to Steven Gerrard ahead of the Liverpool captain's final game at Anfield.

The Liverpool captain is preparing to make his final appearance at Anfield on Saturday before heading to the United States to join Major League Soccer side LA Galaxy. ...Read The Letter Below


Balotelli posted a hand-written letter to Gerrard on Instagram to show his appreciation for the former England international.

Balotelli wrote: 'Stevie... I had the honour to play with you, not for long but still an amazing and unforgettable experience for me.

'You are a great man and a cool captain! It is a pleasure to leave free-kicks and penalties to you.

'I wish you all the best for your next venture and your family. You deserve the best. Good luck my friend, Mario Balotelli.'

It ends with Balotelli's signature and his trademark '45' alongside it. 


HERE IS WHAT HE WROTE IN THE LETTER


Stevie...

I had the honour to play with you, not for long but still an amazing and unforgettable experience for me.

You are a great man and a cool captain!

It is a pleasure to leave free-kicks and penalties to you :-)

I wish you all the best for your next venture and your family. You deserve the best.

Good luck my friend,

Mario Balotelli

1 comment:

  1. Good of home.....respect to the field Marshall.. GENERAL STEVEN GERRARD

    ReplyDelete