Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sad News !!! Blog Reader Brutalised and Sent Out of Her Matrimonial Home by Monster Husband -

Dear Ijeoma pls help me I just left an abusive marriage of 10 years with 3 kids. Am 31 married to 58 years old man that has been battering me
since we got married. Nobody to complain to because my pple never supported my marriage. I have been hospitalized many times even in pregnancy from his battering and a broken rib.

Last week I went to buy bread from shoprite and stayed a little longer cause of queue, came back tried to explain to him he beat me up and nearly killed me. My 10 yr old had to excape that night to seek for help from my neighbours who took me to d hospital. After spending 4 days in d hospital I decided to go back home to owerri where my mom resides with my kids. But my brothers Wont let me in. So as am writing u this am on my way back to Lagos with my kids and no where to stay. Pls help me. I don't know what to do or who to contact to help me. I know there are some organisations that can help but don't know how to contact them.

I know my write up isn't all that explanatory. As I write u this am homeless with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment